Arb Access Ltd are tree contractors and arborists who have a wealth of experience in delivering commercial and domestic tree work ranging from small schemes to large scale commercial contracts for various different sectors. So if you are looking for a tree surgeon in Exeter or a tree surgeon in the South West, please call us today. If you are a commercial client, our teams work on a National scale so please get in touch to discuss your project.
Our tree and vegetation services include but are not limited to the following:
- Tree and Vegetation Management Contracts for small and large building and civil engineering firms including Balfour Beatty, Bam Nuttall and Dyer and Butler.
- Tree Surgery Services in Devon, Somerset and Cornwall for Domestic Homeowners – Don’t forget to view our testimonials from previous domestic landscaping and domestic tree work customers!
- Lineside and Trackside Tree and Vegetation Clearance and vegetation management on behalf of Network Rail and the railway infrastructure. This includes pesticide application treatment carried out by fully qualified NPTC operatives.
- Fully Achilles Link-Up approved (now known as RISQS approved), Arb Access Ltd have the qualifications and expertise to work for Network Rail and their approved principal contractors. Arb Access have a number of operatives who are fully PTS and IRATA trained rope access technicians who can specialise in vegetation removal and stabilisation of embankments using netting and other techniques.
- Our de-veg teams are available 24/7, for planned works and emergency call outs, day and night.
What is important to us is maintaining a safe and ethical approach to our Tree Clearance and De-Vegetation Services. Whether we are working on a small scale domestic project or a large scale tree clearance scheme, we always take the same safe approach to our work.
Visit our testimonials page to read some of the feedback we have received from our customers.
At the core of our company are our values, which we are committed to demonstrating to all of our clients and they shape the way we undertake our work. We have a SAFE, EFFECTIVE and QUALITY team of individuals who play the biggest part in supporting the overall missions of the company.
Arb Access Ltd are fully registered as a supplier on the RISQS database (Formerly known as Link-Up) which is an independent, third party qualification assessment of a supplier’s capability to supply products and services. Arb Access Ltd are also a member of the Forestry Industry Safety Accord, which is member led organisation committed to improving the Health & Safety of operations within the Forestry sector.
Arb Access Ltd hold valid and in date Employers and Public Liability Insurance and we would be happy to provide copies of our insurance upon request.
Company Insurances Held: £10m Employers & £5m Public Liability
Company Registration Number: 9263651
We can carry out a number of different services to meet the requirements of your project. Some of our services can include:
- Vegetation clearance and management services nationwide
- Tree clearance contracts as part of large and small scale building contracts within various sectors. View our testimonials on the Case Studies page – Tree Work Case Studies.
- Removal of dangerous or large trees – emergency response team on call 24/7 in certain areas of UK
- Grounds maintenance on behalf of Local Authorities, Housing Associations, and Private Commercial Estates.
- Fully insured service with NPTC qualified and experienced operatives with enthusiasm for their work.
Necessary risk assessments carried out before and during works whilst maintaining effective levels of communication for the duration of the contract.
To speak to us about the project you are working on, call us or send us an email with the requirements of your contract.
To request a copy of our Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy or Equal Opportunities Policy please, contact us. Alternatively, to speak to us about the project you are working on, contact us with the requirements of your contract.