Tree Surgery and Vegetation Management Specialists
Our team of highly qualified arborists has the experience and the specialist expertise, to deliver a quality and competitive service to industry leading contractors or home owners working on projects requiring a professional approach to vegetation management and tree work, primarily covering Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Cornwall.
Arb Access Ltd are a team of experts in their field of tree surgery and we will:
- Ensure your project is delivered to a high specification,
- Ensure we deliver it safely
- Ensure we deliver this at a competitive price and within your required timescales.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Vegetation clearance and management services nationwide
- Tree clearance contracts as part of large and small scale building contracts within various sectors.
- Removal of dangerous or large trees in the South West – emergency response team on call 24/7 in certain areas of UK. Contact us to speak to us about your requirements.
- Grounds maintenance on behalf of Local Authorities, Housing Associations, and Private Commercial Estates.
- Fully insured service with NPTC qualified and experienced operatives with enthusiasm for their work.
- Necessary risk assessments carried our before and during works whilst maintaining effective levels of communication for the duration of the contract.
- Site Clearance, Development Site Works, Clear Felling, Verge Maintenance Connicing, Wood Chipping.
- Sectional Felling, Removal of Dead and Diseased Trees, Precision Dismantling, Removal of Timber, Highly Qualified Staff.
We have a team of qualified arborists who are all NPTC trained to a number of different standards of tree work. We have experienced climbers as well as chainsaw qualified groundsman to help us ensure we deliver every project to your specification.
Arb Access Ltd are a member of the Forestry Industry Safety Accord and are a member of RISQS, the industry stamp of approval for the Rail Sector. To read more about us, and our accreditations and our team, visit the About Us page.
To speak to us about the project you are working on, call us or send us an email with the requirements of your contract.